ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud-based, Internet-connected applications.
ASP.NET Core provides the following benefits:
- A unified approach for building web UI and web APIs which is Architected for testability.
- Razor Pages makes coding page-focused scenarios easier and more productive.
- Platform Independent i.e. ability to develop and run on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Integration of modern, client-side frameworks like React, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap & Vue.js
- A cloud-ready, environment-based configuration system.
- Built-in dependency injection for making loosely coupled designs.
- A lightweight, high-performance, and modular HTTP request pipeline.
- Ability to host on IIS, Nginx, Apache, Docker, or self-host in your own process.
We have written large number of ASP.NET Core tutorials that will teach every aspect of this web technology to you. These tutorials are designed for software programmers who would like to learn the basics of ASP.NET Core from scratch, and develop themselves into high quality coders.
You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
Starting your “ASP.NET Core” journey
Start your journey in ASP.NET Core by completing these 3 tutorial:
1. Introduction to ASP.NET Core
2. First Application
3. First CRUD Application
Next, take a look at the inner workings of ASP.NET Core from these 2 tutorials:
4. ASP.NET Core Configurations
5. Dependency Injection
Next 3 tutorials covers the MVC individual components:
Next 5 tutorials covers the Routing in details:
9. Convention-Based URL Routing
10. Route Constraint
11. Attribute Routing
12. Generating URLS based on Routes
13. Areas and Routing
Learn to deal with ASP.NET Core Models with these 3 tutorials:
14. Model Binding
15. Advanced Model Binding
16. Model Validation
Tag Helpers are covered in 3 tutorials:
17. Introduction to Tag Helpers
18. Built-in Tag Helpers
19. Custom Tag Helpers
Filters are covered in 2 topics:
21. Filters Advanced
ASP.NET Core Web APIs are in 4 topics:
22. Create Web APIS
23. Consume Web APIs
24. Consume Web APIs in jQuery
Globalization & Localization are in 2 topics:
26. Using Globalization & Localization
27. Globalization & Localization with Resource Files
Securing your ASP.NET Core application are in 3 topics:
28. Implementing JWT
29. JWT with jQuery
30. Identity Setup & Configuration
Now you are all set to dive into the individual topics (Given on the left corner).
Also check out the Latest ASP.NET Core tutorials published on our site every week.
ASP.NET Core Tutorials with DEMOS and CODES for Download