ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud-based, Internet-connected applications.
ASP.NET Core provides the following benefits:
- A unified approach for building web UI and web APIs which is Architected for testability.
- Razor Pages makes coding page-focused scenarios easier and more productive.
- Platform Independent i.e. ability to develop and run on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Integration of modern, client-side frameworks like React, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap & Vue.js
- A cloud-ready, environment-based configuration system.
- Built-in dependency injection for making loosely coupled designs.
- A lightweight, high-performance, and modular HTTP request pipeline.
- Ability to host on IIS, Nginx, Apache, Docker, or self-host in your own process.
We have written large number of ASP.NET Core tutorials that will teach every aspect of this web technology to you. These tutorials are designed for software programmers who would like to learn the basics of ASP.NET Core from scratch, and develop themselves into high quality coders.
You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
Staring ASP.NET Core
Start your journey in ASP.NET Core by completing these 3 tutorial:
1. Introduction to ASP.NET Core
2. First Application
3. First CRUD Application
Next, take a look at the ASP.NET Core Configurations.
Now you are all set to dive into the individual topics (Given on the left corner).
Also check out the Latest ASP.NET Core tutorials published on our site every week.
Asp.Net Core Tutorials with DEMOS and CODES for Download