WooCommerce General Settings allow to set all major store wide general settings. The location of General Settings area is WooCommerce>Settings in your WordPress dashboard, then click the General tab given at the top left of the page.
Here you can provide your base location country and area. In the selling locations field, provide all the countries from where people can buy your products.
Consider you don’t have your own products to list in WooCommerce, in such a case you can list WooCommerce External Products and earn commission on the sale of every product from your site.
Put Sell to all countries, if you want to allow people all over the world to buy your products. Under the Currency Options, provide the currency for your products.
Under the Currency Options you can set how the prices are displayed in your online shop. The following options are available to set here.
1. Currency – Choose the currency of your online store. All product prices will be shown in your chosen currency. WooCommerce supports all the currencies of the world.
2. Currency Position – Choose whether the currency symbol is placed to the left or right of the price. eg $100 or 100$.
3. Thousand Separator – Choose the character to use for the thousandth separator. Eg if you choose comma(,) then it would look like $100,000.
4. Decimal Separator – Choose the character to use for the decimal separator. Eg if you choose colon(:) then it would look something like $100,000:99.
5. Number of Decimals – Choose the number of digits to appear after the decimal separator. Eg if you put 2 here it would look like $100,000.88. If you put 3 here it would look $100,000.880.
There are not one but multiple shipping settings in WooCommerce. Also you can set the shipping rates for these shippings. To understand it, please read this tutorial on WooCommerce Shipping Settings.
In the below picture I have shown the screenshot of the WooCommerce General Settings Tab.
WooCommerce General Settings
Learn WooCommerce Tax Settings to let you to set tax rates in your products, so that you do not have any problem with the tax office.
WooCommerce Settings Tutorials
Below are the WooCommerce Settings tutorials which will help you to do various setting in your Website.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email